Friday, August 14, 2009

The Story Of 10th August

When i go find my friend...and i reached his house, my friend was at outside his house..

Then suddenly got a man, don know wat name of course...=P
but i know he did not wear his shirt..and holding a knife and walk to my friend ...
don know say wat..cause i am quite far from him... after that they guy shout...

这样没关系啦,这是我私人问题。。。

i also don know wat he talk about @@ blur ...
then my friend go inside the house and ask something.. then his relative come out the house and go and chase the guy and whack... LOL...

they chase almost half of the taman liao @@ hahaha then my friend whack him wif his hand... then the guy use the stick to block him..
hahaha my friend one punch and break the stick liao =.= then end up my friend's break his finger's bone..
lolz the guy run away at last~ thts all the story =P

sorry cause not detail enough xD

and me few day no sleep jor... cause wan accompany him to go hospital and do operation @@



He flirt the nurse =.=
Winner ~





4 comments:

Kenix LCC said...

hahahaha...
really not enough detail about the incident... i read till blur blur>.<
but~~ the story line=funny@.@

nelcles said...

aiyo...sorry lo..i tot u know liao ? xP

Kenix LCC said...

lol.. i know liao.. but that time i juz woke up.. cannot absorb that much mahhh...

nelcles said...

then tht is ur problem =D wakakaka