Sunday, August 23, 2009

大饼传 二

Recently very very very busy>< Assignment and test all come together.. it is killing me T.T
hahaha i almost open late car till next morning for a week =.=

and now.. finally i am sick..lol..headache + vomit T.T keep eat panaldo only..aikzz
Sunday nite i went to sing K wif my friend..to celebrate i finished one assignmentT.T

hahaha my friends pic took accidently..Funny XD

after sing K..we go AC yam cha.. then my friend have argue wif a guy in AC also..nearly fighting !!! omg.. Sienzzzzzzzz..... luckily end up peacefully...

tht guy keep wan call help and fight only..and we keep wait only ... lolz at last he go 1st zzzz...waste our time only ~~








although i am busy..but my mind still thinking the same thing =]
and i am still standing at the same place...=D


0 comments: