Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ohaiyo~

Ohaiyo~today don know why i woke up so early ><" 6something edi wake up =.= normal schooling day i wont woke up so early but today..... somemore today no CLASS!! don know wake up for wat ?

hahaha overrall i quite satisfy wif my new timetable..most of the class start late=] so i can sleep late ^^(cause i always late to class if early) hehehe...and class also end around 4pm.. ^^ Although classes relax,but lots of stuff to do so ^^

hahaha I was quite happy when she told me something yesterday =]
but..... don know la =] my heart still hv the same feeling ...but this already become the fact. My friend told me this feeling is jealously T.T Did i? i don know, i think even i hv i also don hv the qualification to hv it =[

Anywhere.. as long she happy i will be happy =] when u like someone shouldn't you wish her always be happy? If yes..why do i still think so much of it? HAHA i am very Fan Jin =X
Hehe..don worry i will be ok ^^ hungry now T^T

seriously i don know u all trust or not , just now i dream about her again ><" Arghhhhh... this is the 3rd time continously i dream about her =.=
i wan crazy liao ... hahaha but happy and sweet wo ^^ don know why, just feel like me and her very close in the dream =]

Tic Toc Tic Toc
Time still going..Life still goes on...
I Am Going To See You soon =]


LOL..anywhere i am worried about her=[
Don't eat so much chocolates and chips wei~~ later u cant even talk then u know, and not even a month u will become fat~~hmmph!! And remember what u hv told me and promise ya =]

If you are reading my blog, i want u always drink many water ya especially now, cold weather make u easy sick, and take care =] you can talk with me anytimes u want^^ i will be there for u anytime.. hehe..



miss u =]

0 comments: