Monday, July 13, 2009

My Primary School Friend

Recently i meet back my primary school friend...Name Zen... Zen sushi xP

in my memory she was a cute girl in my class..she only same class with me for a year..Standard 6 U class.. hehe.. haha b4 she many admirer one! cause she counted as pretty girl ba~ so i was very shy to talk with her =P
When i was in primary school i was a shy boy don even dare to talk wif a girl.i was very tinny =D short + thin xD

i am suprise i can found her in Facebook =D when i look at this girl, so familiar !! haha is she my primary school friend??? i added her then only i confirm she is~!! hahaa then i get her msn and we started chat^^ she still look the same~ white white wif small eye and...nice teeth =P and she say i still look the same too=.=
many ppl say i doesnt chg much.. hahaha..cause i hv baby face,don know is a good thing or bad ?

When i meet back her just know she is leaving soon =( how sad is it!
i though i found a new friend edi! but she is leaving to Aus soon =( aikzz
i just hope she just go Monash =( but as her dream , so she have to go oversea ^^ and party is because of her bf xD

haha anywhere she is a very nice girl!! a girl tht every guy hope to own =P hahaha=D don know when she read will feel happy or not xP kekeke
she also a very good listener and she know me well =)

0 comments: