Thursday, December 9, 2010

Exam Fever Over

It has been a while i didn't update my blog.
Well, as stated in title, exam fever is over, and it changed me became a lazy person. There is nothing for me to do during this holiday. The holiday is boring for me due to Adelaide is a extremely boring place. No place for me to hang out, no place for me to shop, no place for me play.
Yea! there is a place for me to sleep.
Sleep eat sleep eat sleep eat :D This is very annoying life !!

These few day i went Barossa Valley. Again? Yes, again, this was my second time i went there. The different is i bought 2 bottles red wine this time, going to give to my friend and brother :)
We actually rent a car to get there. Then at night we went to Windy point, which is a hill that can see the night view of the Adelaide city. Unfortunately, its was a raining day, we reached there but we didn't get off the car.

My friend's parents come and visit her, and their parents prepare a very wonderful dinner for us yesterday. Her mum cooked Pan Mee for us to eat! I love it! It has been a while i have the chance to try it. Finally, finally and finally! Thank you!

0 comments: