Saturday, December 25, 2010

26th Dec

Merry Christmas people! Hope you all do enjoy you guys do enjoy the Christmas of year 2010.

My Christmas was a very very boring day, it is not happen of what i expected. I expected that the Christmas in Adelaide might be very wonderful, warm and happening. In fact, here was like a dead city. Every shop closed, just few people walking on the street.
Errr.. What can i use to describe, just like KL city when CNY :D

Perhaps, this is the only place that i can express my feeling, i think soon will make it private :)
This morning, my mum called me twice and we have some short conversation about transferring to Melbourne study. Its kinda emo after the conversation, cause i think i knew what i mum want from me, and i know what i want from myself. There are 2 different things, and it has influence my decision, i don't know should i go or not.. again~ wow...
Mum do hope me faster graduate
Although, she at last she supported me to go, but its really make me struggle by doing the decision. She did this because she is my parents. I scare i make the wrong decision and make them disappointed.

Recently i meet you, i feel i am so lucky. I learn something from the conversation that we have. I am happy to meeting you. I knew recently that you failed in a relationship, so you do need sometimes to recover from it. I hope you will recover soon and get out from this mess :)
Frankly speaking, your outlook ain't that special, i mean normal. But, you do have something is quite attracting, and i think is your personality...perhaps perhaps.....
Well, i do hope i do it as what i have promise to myself. I do it will happen naturally. I hope i won't ruin this all, what i mean is this situation, and i hope it will stay or have some improvement :D

0 comments: