Saturday, December 18, 2010

19th December 2010

It is 19th December!!!
Well, it does not mean anything tho. I wrote this because i am boring.

It has been trouble me for a long time whether i should transfer uni or not?
The things i worried are:
1) is that hard to graduate if i transfer there?
2) Can i adopt the new environment there?
3) Is this choice can bring me a brighter future?

Well, days by days, i think i have my decision. All i have to do is wait for the reply from the uni.
Once they replied, i will go for it.
I have to find somebody to replace my room since i am still under contract. Oh gosh please help me. anyone willing to replace my room? i will treat him/her a great meal :)
Well..tomorrow someone will came to have a look for my room, hope this time will success la

There we go, a bottle of Merlot, hehe tonight it will accompany whole night long .
I saw a DJ set ... hahaha it looks interesting huh

0 comments: