Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 2011

Assignment and assignment...

this is uni life. but i hate it.. i hate journal i hate article that have tons of pages to read and digest.. due to my English isn't good enough.

I finally finish 2 assignments out of 5 assignments.
5 assignments looks like very normal numeric for uni, the point what i trying to say is total of 5 assignments i have 13000 words to write. Yet, this all are the individual work. i was like omg...

I'd relaxed myself in these few days and my housemate was like asking why you never do assignments or study? lol.. feel guilty with it.. :( maybe i should move on to assignments again so i won't feel that stress.

I did some shopping these few days, i found that CK designs actually ain't bad! haha the most important thing is it's fit me as i am born small size, hard to find any suitable size :D
Hence, i bought 2 CK shirts one shot :D hehe... now having mid season sales^^ good time for shopping ...

God bless me i would pass all this sem :( invisible stresses are around me..





The nice grilled burger at Grilled :D it's very big!

0 comments: