Monday, March 7, 2011

New Start

Today i finally get myself a new toys :D

What's that? Is an Ipod Touch 32 GB woohoo...

i was dream for it for long long long time ago...today after i counted my account. i finally decide and have the encouragement to buy it.. oh yea!
Maybe it's look normal to other, but it's special for me, cause it is very expensive for me :(
Few months gonna cook in home to save money ><"







Today i found one of my subject's lecture is MIB.. (Men In Black) oh oh oh NO.....
i don't think he really can teach :( anyway i swap the lecture time already, i hope it won't be the same lecturer again.. if not i gonna GG..

New start.. haven get any text book yet.. :)
probably will get in this week :D

Besides, many friends are coming to visit me this year.. weee~ happy...
but the problem is most of them haven buy ticket, in other words, means that not yet confirm, they might FFk anytime..

haha..

0 comments: