Saturday, June 19, 2010

June

June is going to end and July is coming soon, this show that i am going to leave Malaysia soon ^^
Within May and June i has been through a lot of things. Luckily now i am settle everything =)
1) Finally i got my COE, done Medical check up, and get Visa woohoo. Honestly Taylors is suck, cannot depend anything on them!! i have been waited my COE for 3 weeks and still haven get yet but my friends only need 3 working days! At last i found my way to solve this problem instead of keep wait and wait like a dumb, so i directed email to Australia and explain my situation to them. The next day that i have email them, i got my COE in my mail box. wohoo...

2) Finally i got my offer letter from RMIT, after i DONE my visa for UNISA@@ you know why it is so late? because i apply through Taylors =) and Taylors is suck applied in this situation ^^

3) This world is so complicated than i thought. Complicated > good or bad? Bad side i guess.. It is worse than what i thought. I believe there are still have lots of thing waiting for me to learn. Anyway, i will try my best to fit into this world and will be more caution. What i trying to say is learn the good thing, avoid the bad =)

4) Final exam is just around the corner, so wish me luck ya!

5) i guess will be super busy after the test, because there are 5 days for me to pack my stuff.. haha..i still haven done my shopping ><" and exam around the corner.. how!? hehe

0 comments: