Sunday, May 2, 2010

bla bla bla

suddenly feels like updating blog, cause i just awake naturally in the midnight .. whats wrong with me actually? now is 5 early in th morning =S my life is totally mess up.. sleep at daytime, then awake in midnight =( can i have my normal life back?

oh..time pass seriously fast, now alrealdy May, and this is a significant that our sem is going to end soon =]
There is no doubt, lots of assignment are coming for us..but it is ok for me, i will go through it =)

Firstly, i wanna talk about our house router... being spoiled by lighting and its not happen once, but twice! and it means 2 router already spoiled by U in a month! U= Zeus, our new wireless's name... LOL my housemate suggest to use this name... funny =.=

Second, i would never know i actually did know how to cut hair until...............................my friend came and ask a favour from me =S ok, here is the story...
he, a guy actually went to the saloon to cut his super messy + long hair.. then he ask the stylist do not cut his hair at the back.. can u imagine all part of his hair has shorten and only the left a part which is super long tht actually reach his shoulder.. i will post the picture to show u all .. LOL am i bad? i don't care cause i think this is actually funny.. i did adviced him to cut off because the look really really.."lala" and look like a girl =.=
>>>Ella this is how his friend called him for his new hair style =.=
okie..till at night and he came to me and ask me to help him to cut off his hair..hahaha and the outcome is OK , PASS lol... and now i know i have this talent =P
( will upload picture soon..don know why connection don't allowed me to upload..my housemate probably PPS-ing.. *&#^$*#$ zzzzzz)

Third, still waiting for offer letter =) waiting waiting waiting for the answer =S
oh ya..UNISA send me one offer letter to me already ...but i still waiting for another one ^^
wish me luck! thanks

its time for me to sleep again..tomorrow i guess i will look exactly like a dead fish =S

2 comments:

wenni said...

hey, dead fish! me too.. Hi5!
omg! ur router super vry kesian =(
i guess ur guy fren is lenard? am i right? just for inform,
AUS_ED education placement service where opposite the main campus will hold a Australia educational fair on 13,14 of may... u can bring along ur transcript to try for more aus uni.. AUS_ED is fast =) i am the casual staff there.
good luck in applying uni!

*yes! i am the no. 1 XD

nelcles said...

hey wenni... now i see ur comment =D
seriously..my router super kesian!! arggh thts why we name it as Zeus ><"

Hahaha okie..thanks for the info about the AUS_ED =)