Friday, March 26, 2010

March

1) please do remind me to pass up the form of registeration for Uni ><"
gonna fast fast pass up edi XD

2)everytime i play football sure get injured..haha maybe i nooB? =P
learned the lesson, should equiped myself before going for any sport =(

3)poor recently..should start saving money for the better future

4)i am free this week, but after this week , the busy month is there for me to pass through it!!
Assignment arr assignment... bo bian~ force to complete it..

5)mood not really good recently ^^ but i put my smile on my face always =)

6) i still can't look for my electronic dictionary =.= i need it desperately

7)understand something that is so reality in the world, anywhere just accept it and ignore it.. haha sometimes don put so much ur own imagination into ur life.. its help!! +U+U

0 comments: