Sunday, October 4, 2009

Busy Month


LOL i saw this in library when discussion ><"
actually the guy put "Don't Touch this computer" because he is playing his "little restaurant city" wow... haha therefore i have an idea.. me and my friend switch on the computer beside it..then type " Please switch off that compter " xD
hahaha everyone in library who pass by this computer also laugh @@"
Finally the guy come back.. and he look so angry and look around to find who do this to him ><"
wakakaka.. luckily he dint found us..cause we are at other side looking at him !!! wakakaka

The nightmare has begun~ all assignment due date is around the corner..

rush rush rush ~~ gambateh =]

i did lots of mistakes in my 1st assignment ><" hope learned from it and improve this time ^^ Recently keep sing K only ~ hoho....sing till i lost my sound... Friday sing K wif my classmate then Sat Sing with my brother again... 2 days totally sing 8hours++ hehehe...

0 comments: