Monday, September 7, 2009

7/9/2009

Monday is a Holiday ~ yea~ but for me..is Boring for me, hehe no where to go^^
Plan to come back my hostel to study de..but end up wif watching movie + sleeping =D
hahaha... might start later ...BAXIA^^

Wowowowo~ Tomorrow open school liao, don know program director will call me or not~ about the assignment.. haizz.. i tot everything is ok after i done my assignment but end up like this.. Recently don know why ar.. hehe ^^
Good Luck to me la =]

Haha i have watched lots of movies these few weeks, Final Destination 4 is actually not tht nice that i hv expected, quite disappointed with it @@ haha anywhere there are some excited part also la ^^ just the ending not so good, should say very BAD!!! hahaha

Almost one month + you have leave...
hehe.. tot everything will be alright..
but u keep appear in my mind.. i cant stop it~



wanna tell u tht



i miss u =] very much!!!!!!

0 comments: