Monday, May 18, 2009

Boring holiday ~

This holiday are really boring...making me crazy~ u know wat...
haha holiday i have to stay in selayang wif family T.T when i am wif family, means i cannot go out late ....
haha when i having class... haha i can go out whenever i want~such as: yam cha, sing k, even watching drama till midnight then suddenly feel hungry and go out buy drive thru MCD and makan at 3am xD i use to do that xD feel so happy after eat so full in the midnight

neway the place i always go






MCD my favourite supper



because of this, i have a different sleeping time with other ppl T.T every night i only can fall in sleep around 3am or 4am... haizz and now only 1.40am~what to do? luckily i got go yam cha just now..meet up with my secondary school friends and talking a lot of stuff xD



hmm but i think it is good also cause i can spend time with my family ^^ when i have class i only meet my family in the weekend =) every weekend i have to go back to house got 2 reason :

1) see my parent

2) get my allowance for next week xD



hahaha... just now wan to log in blackboard7 ..but failed~~ damn lar... stupid Taylors stupid BB7!! how many days edi? still haven fix the server i wanna check my score and download assignment ar!!! everytime ppl need it, and it doesnt work~








just now i played msn wif one of my new friends =) nice to meet you ~!!!!
hahaha don know u got see this or not la... but really funny lar u ...zzz playing drawing in msn=.=

i saw she really wrote all the story in her blog xD we just like kidz playing drawing and making story with it.... haha...funny and the end i dead in the story x)
haizz so sadly i dint save it =( cause my brother curi my laptop and use it..and disconnect all the thing ...T.T

0 comments: